On December 12, 1995, the Foundation began with only $250, and by 2018, over $200,000 has been raised. The founding members of the WSAPD Foundation defined a mission to improve the oral health of Washington’s children, as well as support advanced education in pediatric dentistry. Over the past 23 years, the Foundation has established an endowment for ongoing program support at the University of Washington Department of Pediatric Dentistry and supported resident research and education at the UW and the NYU Langone Yakima programs. Past contributions have also supported:
- Purchase of a Biostar Machine, an intraoral camera, and statistical analysis software
- Registration and airfare for UW and Yakima pediatric dental residents to attend AAPD meetings
- Purchase of AAPD posters for residents’ AAPD meeting presentations
- Purchase of AAPD handbooks for residents
- Dental licenses for residents
- Registration for PALS courses
- Resident research grants at University of Washington and Yakima Pediatric Dentistry residency programs that align with the Foundation’s mission
Thank you for your continued support.
Please consider making a tax deductible donation today!
P.O. Box 15205
Seattle, WA 98115